Must Reads

donderdag 4 november 2021

Top restaurant to eat in Barcelona | Barcelona Barceloneta Beach and piñ...



My trip to Barcelona was amazing. There were so many things we did and see in a short time. Barcelona is known for its art, restaurant, tapas, beautiful views, cocktails and beaches. In this vlog I will take you with me to one of the best hidden restaurants in Barcelona. Bar & Restaurant Santa Fe. Definitely a restaurant you have to put on your list whenever you are planning to visit Barcelona. We also took the subway, the underground and went to the beach of Barcelona. I knew Barcelona had a harbor from my first visit, years ago. But this time I also discovered the beaches. Barcelona has 9 beaches. We went to visit Barceloneta and had some amazing cocktails. It was really a trip to remember and one to do over again. Barcelona was really great, I don't know why I waited so long to go back to see all the beauty of the city. If you have ever visited the city let me know in the comment and let me know what was the most favorite thing you did or saw? Well I hope you guys can enjoy and will feel the vibe and uniqueness of the city through the video. Enjoy❤️ If you like it, I would love for you to leave a comment, like, share and subscribe. Music: Music: Secret Sauce Musician: Jeff Kaale Music: Views Musician: @iksonmusic Music: B.there.4.u Musician: Jeff Kaale

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten