Must Reads

zondag 11 januari 2015

Interview on the Journey of a Creative Artist - Mariana Zinga



A few months ago, I got this great Idea.
As I was writing about my own journey as a Creative artist for my blog, Visions, Thoughts and Dreams. I wanted to know more about the journey of other creative artists. I felt the desire to do something uplifting for my creative sisters out there. The art scene is already a tough business, so we should be supporting one another. Here I want to introduce Mariana Ngombo from Designs by Mariana.
She is an African fashion designer. Check out more of Mariana's design on: www.designsbymariana.com
I interviewed her and here and I will be posting the interview on my bloghttp://visionsthoughtsanddreams.blogspot.nl/
You will get to see the link on FB and other social media platforms. Now everybody can get a taste from the Journey of other Creative Artists. Hopefully the story of someone else will inspire you 2 to follow your heart, dreams and visions. 

Leave a comment and let us know more about your Visions, Thoughts and Dreams. Or drop any question that you have, we will answer them as fast as we can. If you also would like 2 share your story, send me a message and I'll put your name on the list. 

Be Blessed and Be a Blessing,

Nadira 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten