Must Reads

maandag 25 juni 2018

How Steve Harvey's story has inspired me/ Take The Lid Off Your Jar




Last Sunday on my way to church, I got so touched by the testimony of Steve Harvey. I have been reading his book Act like A succes, Think like a succes. Such a powerful and inspirational book. It is real, encouraging, especially when you feel stuck and can't seem to find your purpose. He lays it all down. The differences between talents and gifts, The excitement, the joy, the pain, the tears, the strength, the hope and the faith. He asks confronting questions and gives you assignments to confront your own self and the keys to discover and to fulfill your true purpose. I love it! Highly recommended. Have you ever had someone that tried to put the lid on your jar. I would love to hear your testimony about that. Comment bellow and let me know. Discount links: Book: Act like a succes, Think like a Succes: https://amzn.to/2lAlcOs Nook/Tablet/E reader: https://amzn.to/2K84R2f If you have been inspired, share to inspire someone else, like, share and subscribe. Support your sister, support your sister :) VisionsThoughts&Dreams NMJ

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten