Must Reads

zaterdag 12 januari 2019

Woman of Purpose Podcast



Woman and Man of Purpose
As you know I have been interviewing beautiful and powerful ladies and man with purpose.
For a longer time, I have been feeling it in my heart to set up a podcast aswell, so more people have the opportunity and time to listen to the interviews. The purpose of these interviews is to share the journey of people who are taking the leap of faith and doing what God has called them to do. There is power in sharing our testimonies, experiences and wisdom with one another. I believe we all have been called to fulfill a divine purpose here on earth. Each and everyone in their own lane.
So keep your ears open for the podcast that Is coming up.
If you want to stay up to date about the podcast leave your name or send me a mssge so I can personal keep you up to date.
If there are people you think I should interview on purpose, life, love or faith leave a comment and let me know?
Share to support your sister, like if you have been inspired and subscribe to stay up to date for more Interviews and Purpose talks.
VisionsThoughts&Dreams
NMJ

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten