Must Reads

zondag 27 augustus 2017

Woman of Purpose - Corey van de Nes


Woman of Purpose 

2 or 3 years ago I heard this beautiful lady sing and sharing her testimony with only her voice and a boombox. I was at an event named soulconfession. I was there with my mom and a friend. We were all blowm away by her powerful testimony of faith and the creative concept of soul, food, storytelling and music night. Last Friday I got the privilege to interview her about faith, God, talents, gifts and her divine purpose here on earth. She really inspired me with words of faith and encouraged me to continue walking out my purpose. I have been blessed by her words, at and after the interview and I know she will inspire and encourage you too. 

Her name is Corey van de Nes. She is a bold, humble and creative woman of faith. She is a singer/ songwriter, TV/Radio/Event host and a motivational speaker. She is the face behind APOM. A Peace Of Me Inspirational Entertainment. She organizes and produces events and theatre shows, like you have never seen before. You cannot put her in a box, she is literally a proverbs 31 woman with multiple talents and gifts. Her heart’s desire is to communicate a message of hope, life and love with truth. Heart to heart. Her shows will definitely refresh and renew your soul and spirit. And the beautiful surprise, it is available for everyone. You can book a private show for a marriage or a birthday or a mega show for a whole arena. Everybody has the chance to be part of her shows

If you want to read and know more about this beautiful woman and find out where you can book her visit her website: www.corey.nl
Or visit her FB page: www.facebook.com/apomentertainment


Want to know more about: Visions, Thoughts, God given dreams, Talents, Gifts, Faith Journey and Divine Purposes join the group in Woman of Purpose on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=woman%20of%20purpose

VisionsThoughts&Dreams
NMJ

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten