Must Reads

zondag 22 april 2018

#IWANTTOSEEMORECOLORONMYTV - Commercial Op Op Voordeelshop




Last year I auditioned for some commercials here in the Netherlands. I enjoyed and had so much fun at the audition and the making off. I went in as me, claiming it was for me! I am very happy and thankful for these commercials. God knows how many years I have tried to get into auditions here. As a black woman living in The Netherlands, yes I am light skinned but I see myself as a black woman I advocate for more color on tv. More color in movies, more color in the media, more color on the cover of a magazine. It is a shame living in a place with so many cultural diversity and then when you turn on the tv, watch a movie or open up a magazine it is no real reflection of reality!  #IWANTTOSEEMORECOLORONMYTV


Comment below and let me know if you agree with more color on TV?
Comment below if you are a woman of color/ light skinned or black active in film/tv/media or passionate about film/tv/media?

Copy past, Like and Share: #IWANTTOSEEMORECOLORONMYTV


VisionsThoughts&Dreams
NMJ

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten