Must Reads

woensdag 9 mei 2018

#IWANTTOSEEMORECOLORONMYTV



#IWANTTOSEEMORECOLORONMYTV expresses how I feel about the need for more color on TV, the big screen, on the cover of a magazine and on TOP!  Living in a place with so much cultural diversity and so much creative talents like actors, actressess, hosts and when we turn on the dutch TV it is no true reflection of reality. Being a afro carribean woman I want to be able to relate with what I see on TV. It's a shame that we been having these same discussion/dialogues for more than 20 /30 years and still so little changes. There are more than 2 or 3 black actors living in The Netherlands. That's the reason for my own home made commercial, call it what you want but I call it #IWANTTOSEEMORECOLORONMYTV

I call up every creative writer, filmmaker, actors, actressess, hosts anyone with a passion for media, entertainment, fashion or business to stand up, connect and create and bring the change we want to see and leave behind!

Like, Share, Support and Comment below if you agree and would also like to see more color on your TV. 

VisionsThoughts&Dreams
NMJ

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten