Must Reads

donderdag 4 november 2021

Fly with me to Barcelona | My get away to Spain during the pandemic



Hello you beautiful people,
I am back from a short break that I really needed. After working and working so hard on my last Poetry&Talkshow I was finally able to take a short break. I decided to leave the cold behind and to look up some sun. We had a few places in mind, like London or France, but due to safety restrictions we decided to fly off to Barcelona. The area is still safe and there are still a lot of things to do like visite a restaurant or do other activities.
I went for 1 week, we had so much fun. We did and saw a lot. We eat, had nice cocktails, went to the beach, had a bike tour and went on a yacht. So there will be several vlogs coming up. This is the 1st vlog on Barcelona. Enjoy. If you have ever visited Barcelona, leave a comment and let me know how you experienced it? If you love the video, support your sister. Like, share & Subscribe VisionsThoughts&Dreams NMJ❤️ Music credits: Music: Secret Sauce. Musician: Jeff Kaale Music: Circuit. Musician: Jeff Kaale

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten