Must Reads

zaterdag 27 november 2021

The truth about my hair | Hair loss problems



Hello you guys, Im doing something totally outside my comfort zone today. But I felt it was time to share more about myself. Sometimes people are looking at you, they hang around with you, but they have no clue of the trials and tribulations you are facing. I felt it's time for me to open up, I'm getting older hahaha, but I realize how important it is for us to talk and to keep things real. We all have our things in life and the only way to get through this rollercoaster of life is when we learn to be honest with ourselves and one another. So I will be sharing my story about my hair loss and my hair and health journey and I hope it will encourage someone else facing hard trials in life. Don't give up, keep the faith, do what you can do and embrace the things you do have in life. You are still beautiful my ladies. If you liked this video. Like, share and Subscribe. VisionsThoughts&Dreams NMJ❤️

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten