Must Reads

donderdag 25 november 2021

How it is to sail the Mediterranean Sea


My, My, My,

This was something. Sailing the Mediterranean sea. This is a experience I will never forget. Although I have been on boats before, this one was different. It was the sun kissing my skin, it was the breeze whispering in my ear, It was the music grooving oldschool. It was the wings that I felt on that ocean. I tried to capture as much of the experience for you, hope you can feel some of what I felt on that beautiful summer day on the Mediterranean sea.  

Enjoy,

Let me know, have you ever sailed the Mediterranean sea? How was that experience for you? Love to hear your story? 

If you like the video, you know the drill. 
1: Go to my Youtube channel or click the video. 
2: Like, share and subscribe to stay up to date for more. 

VisionsThoughts&Dreams 
NMJ❤️

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten