Must Reads

zondag 5 december 2021

Happy Birthday to me | Mediterranean Diner Party



So grateful for being able to celebrate this day!

I wanted to have a whole Mediterranean birthday party. I wanted to bring Barcelona back home, with tapas, paella, soup, wine and all that good stuff. 
Oftentimes we take life and our loved ones for granted, we have gotten used to it and don't see the blessing in it anymore. There is so much going on in the world today, young people leave their lives way too early, so it makes you realize, life is not guaranteed. Everyday is a gift, a blessing. 
The most important thing for me was to celebrate my birthday with my family. With my closest family. These are the people I grew up with and they are always there for me. 
We may not always agree, but we love each other and are always there when another one is in need. 
So enjoy my birthday party and meet my family and all their hilarious craziness.

Enjoy😉❤️🙏🏾
If you liked this video. Go to my YouTube channel by clicking on the video. 
Like, my video on Youtube share and Subscribe to my page. 

Only the follow on my Youtube channel helps me grow my YouTube channel. Likes on FB are nice,❤️ but they don't help me grow my channel. 
So if you really want to support click on this video, like it and subscribe to my YouTube channel.
 
Thank you all for the ❤️ and support🙏🏾

VisionsThoughts&Dreams
NMJ❤️

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten