Must Reads

zondag 19 december 2021

How I made my own Authentic Necklace | DYI How to make a leather Necklace


Hello you guys, Last week I was invited to a workshop from Authentically You. Authentically You is a jewelry brand created by Mayra Osuya. She makes Necklaces based on each persons personality. That is what makes them Authentically for You. A personal designed necklace based on You. Last Saturday she created this opportunity for us ladies to be able to create our own Authentically You Necklace. It was awesome being surrounded by other creative ladies, to talk, laugh and create. It was a real ladies weekend. Of course I made a beautiful vlog about this amazing workshop. I can't wait to share it! I made an amazing necklace. You really have to see it 😁 If you love the Necklace and want to have your own personal Authentically You Necklace or be part of one of the workshops for next year, make sure you check it out on: https://www.instagram.com/authenticallyyou.nl/?hl=en Make sure you watch the video till the end, cause I have a fun surprise for you. And if you want to support your girl, like, comment, share and subscribe. You know the whole shingashabang. It's all free and you really are helping a sister out! Music: Classics: Journey 1 Music: Do It Musician: @iksonmusic Music: Mary Mary - Go get it Music: Joyce Sims - Come Into My Life Don't forget. Like, comment, share & Subscribe VisionsThoughts&Dreams NMJ❤️

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten