Must Reads

vrijdag 10 december 2021

Let me introduce myself | Life after 40


So I recently turned 42, and I thought this was a great moment to reintroduce myself. I don't think I ever really gave an introduction about myself. So it's time. So if you want to get to know me better, the lady behind the video's, check out my interview. I will be talking about who I am? My name? My age? My believe/faith? Where I was born? Where I was born? The city I live in? How many brothers and sisters I have? My current situation/relationship? My favorite city? Where I see myself 5 years from now? My favorite books? What I am passionate about? What I am currently working on? What I dream about? My last word? Music: I don't own the rights to the music Luther Vandross - Never too much If you want to know more on who I am and what I do. Just leave a comment and we will continue the conversation. Really would like to get to know you guys/ladies as well. If you have been inspired by the interview, like, share and subscribe to inspire someone else. VisionsThoughts&Dreams NMJ❤️

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten