Must Reads

donderdag 30 oktober 2014

Finding your life purpose

The number one question of people all around the globe is? What is my purpose in life? Do I know why I'm here?
statistics says that 90% of people are not happy with the work that they do? People often feel trap cause they work for a paycheck and can't find joy and true happyness in life and in what they do for a living. The work that they do does not complete them and/or define who they are as a person.
All around me I see so many people working on a job that doesn't meet up with their potentials. They are miserable with their work, they don't love it, there is no challenge, they can't grow and they feel stuck.
Looking back at my own school years I feel like the system prepairs you to get ready for a job that they think is good for you. They are not looking at you as a person with your own qualities and help you form to become the best of you. You really have to have a self awareness of who you are and what you want to be in this life, or else the system is gonna be the one to form you into their image of what they want you to be.

I love to talk with people about finding our purpose in life. I know exactly how it feels to work at a place that does not meet up with your potentials, I know exactly how it is when people try to place you in their boxes. I know exactly what it is and how it feels when you know inside yourself you where created to do so much more and you are still running that race to get free from a system that tries to keep you down. That is why it is so important for you to know who you are and what you where created to do? Next to my Faith this is where I hold on to when I feel life pressure coming down on me. Cause it is one thing to know your purpose, but it is another thing to walk in your purpose. Don 't be discourage when it's not going the way you hoped it would be. The bigger your purpose, the bigger the challenge, but also the greater and bigger the joy and fullfilment. I believe God doesn't give us more than we can handle. He will strengthen you, He will guide you, He will comfort you on your journey. You owe it to yourself to live your life to the maximum cause no one else is gonna do it for you. If you won't take the step to live and work for your own dreams, you will always be working and living to fullfil someone else's dream. And in order to walk in your purpose you have to know who you are?

I have been reading, researching, listening and praying about life purpose and walking in my calling over and over again. I'm not there yet, but I have always known that there is so much more inside of me, so much more than what teachers and others said about me. I am more than the work that I do. This is not only for me, it's for you too. No matter in what stage of life you are. God has placed greatness in each one of us. And it's never to late to take that step to find out your purpose in life. If you woke up this morning it means you still have a purpose in this life. I love what Joel Osteen and T.D Jakes say in their preachings: If you can't get there running, you walk, If you can't get there walking you crawl, but whatever you do, do something. Even if you have to fail your way to succes never stop or give up!

Here are some helpful keys I want to share with you about finding your life purpose: 

  • Know who you are? 
  • What touches your heart?
  • What and who do you love?
  • Who do you admire and why do you admire them?
  • What are you deeply committed to?
  • What do you stand for? 
  • What are your personal principles?
  • When are you at your best?
  • What is giving you the greatest feeling of importance?
  • What makes you really angry?
  • What is it that you definitely don't want to do in life?
  • What are the things that you vallue the most in life?
  • What are your gifts and talents?
  • What did you love to do as a child?


I hope these helpful keys will help you in your journey of finding out your life purpose? After you have found out who you are, why you are here and what you represent you can start making plans and goals to walk out you life purpose. "I will be talking about that in the next topic"

I know for myself who I am. I'm a woman who loves God, who loves acting, writing and poetry. My heart goes out to young girls and woman. With the passion that I have for art I want to make a change. I want to make a difference in building up selfesteem. I want girls and woman to be aware that they are more than sexual objects, that they are more than a piece of meet, that they are more than a one night stand. I want them to know that they are more than what the world projects on them. I want to go around the world with my own creative poetry/theatre productions and inspire them to reach higher, higher than what they have been thought or have seen, to dig deeper and not to settle for less than Gods best for their lifes.


"Do what you love to do and don't be afraid to be different".


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten